bigdog is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
- We ask for your name and address when you use our Contact form.
- We may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including Personally Identifiable Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
- We use your personal information to reply to you or keep you updated with relevant bigdog news. We only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it. You can remove your personal details by unsubscribing from our newsletter or contacting us at email@example.com at any time.