Midweight Back End Developer
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Back End Developer to work as part of the development team contributing technical development expertise to digital projects and responsible for quality output of the agency.
- Responsible for delivery of development work (both new builds and existing sites) across the entire portfolio of digital/web clients
- Responsible for partnering with project manager to quote and scope on new projects, delivering both quality and competitive solutions for prospective and existing clients
- To work in partnership with the wider front-end and back-end developers in the team to deliver larger scale projects efficiently, on time and to the agreed specification
- Overcome technical challenges to deliver digital requirements agreed as part of the overall creative offering
- Thorough and robust QA and cross-device testing practices to ensure high-quality output is provided to client for review and at point of deployment
- Work in partnership with the creative and strategic teams in the agency to propose robust technical solutions which help deliver best in class digital projects that fulfil clients objectives
- Work with the rest of the team to adopt an agile way of working, ensuring your own contribution to wider projects is of the quality and standard expected of the agency
- Contribute to proactive research and development to further the innovative output of the agency. Have a ‘never stand still’ attitude and be aware of emerging tech trends to play a part in agency output.
- Have appreciation and awareness of the ever-changing tech landscape, acting as a though-leader for colleagues across the agency to further the wider agency’s digital/tech awareness and the art of the possible
- Back-end/technical web developer with some front front-end expertise
- Primarily .NET proficient, with skills in PHP a preference but not essential
- Sitecore experience preferable
- Quick learner with a positive, proactive attitude
- Good time management
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Effective communicator across departments
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Developer in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.