Associate Creative Director
Reporting to our Creative Director, we’re looking for an Assistant Creative Director who will primarily be taking ownership of, directing, and overseeing creative work streams. You will have a passion for fostering an environment that makes thought-provoking and inspiring creative output and managing a team of senior/mid creatives, whilst also being happy to muck in to bring ideas to life. Working on national clients, you will have the opportunity to travel across the UK, and further afield, to meet with them, present and interpret work.
- Direct and motivate your team to help them answer briefs to the best of their ability, constantly striving for improvements to the standard of creative work.
- Being the point of contact for your team and accounts, being able to question and interpret incoming briefs.
- Collaborating with colleagues in parallel departments, to move work forward and proactively generate ideas, which may support business growth.
- Turning adverse feedback into robust creative solutions; feeding back to the team; and helping revise content and presentations.
- Ensuring work is on brand tonally, visually and of best quality.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of current software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc. for example.
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Associate Creative Director in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.