We’re currently looking to recruit a Creative Designer to join our tight knit but multi-talented team in Belfast. Reporting in to our Creative Director, you will provide support to Senior Designers and Art Directors in the management and production of the daily creative work and projects. We work with our clients on everything from packaging design to TV adverts and everything in between. We believe in being an inclusive studio and working together to produce the best work.
- Deliver high quality design solutions that you can’t ignore.
- Work collaboratively with creative teams and other designers.
- Know your stuff and keep it up to date.
- Know our clients and keep them happy.
- Take the Junior Designers under your wing.
- Adhere to the agency processes, being accountable for those parts of the process you are responsible for.
- Prioritise and schedule work to deliver on time and on budget
- Record own time accurately and complete timesheets daily
- Apply a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displayed by a positive proactive, can do attitude.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to multi task while working to deadlines, yet still retaining a professional approach
- Lead by example in all that you do
- Continually self-develop your design expertise
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to email@example.com with Creative Designer Belfast in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.