We’re on the lookout for an enthusiast of all things digital. From the very latest in social media to emerging tech trends that are shaping opportunities for marketers. As our Digital and Content Director you will be the go-to source of insight, planning and strategy for our diverse clients digital and social campaigns. You will work in partnership with the wider planning and digital creative teams to inform approach and determine the effectiveness of client’s online presence.
- Responsible for setting core strategic approach on dedicated online or social campaigns
- Set and maintain the strategic approach for ‘always on’ social clients, working with the Digital Creative Director ensuring consistently high creative and engagement standards
- Act as senior source of online insight including user behaviours, latest platform capabilities and technological/content trends that will inform recommendations to clients
- Work closely with senior client service teams to support on new business proposals/pitches (both existing and new clients)
- Conduct social media and web audits for existing clients, translating analysis into actionable recommendations, creating new brief opportunities
- Oversee all web build projects ensuring what is delivered adheres to original scope of work and to the high standards expected by our clients of the agency
- Line management responsibility of a team of two; Digital Project Manager and a Social Media Executive, plus responsibility of three web developers.
- Previous roles or experience in social media community management and management of paid campaigns
- Nominal technical understanding of web design and build process and technical understanding. Experience working around Sitecore or Umbraco an advantage.
- Basic working knowledge of social publishing and web analytics tools (such as FB Insights, Hootsuite, Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience with UX analytical tools (such as Optimisely, Optimal Workshop etc.) an advantage
- Approachable and calm demeanour
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Effective communicator across departments
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to email@example.com with Digital Director in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.