Lead Front End Developer
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Front-End Developer who would like to drive innovation & excellence, helping to grow our agency’s digital business by delivering market‐leading work. Our integrated environment offers the opportunity to work across diverse digital projects such as websites, emails, online campaigns, databases and custom applications, for a varied and exciting client list!
- First class digital experience across:
- CSS (LESS or SASS) and CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap etc)
- Version Control (Git and SVN)
- CMS (e.g. Concrete5, WordPress etc)
- eCRM experience, including HTML email build, Litmus testing and ESPs such as Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, CheetahMail
- Understanding of Web Accessibility
- Understanding of CSS animation, animated SVGs and Canvas
- Appreciation of latest digital techniques and their commercial application.
- Effective & confident communicator at all levels.
- Strong team management skills.
- Accurate estimating of development tasks.
- Ability to deliver requested tasks in scheduled time.
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to email@example.com with Front End/Norwich in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.