Junior Web Developer
- To learn skills outside the primary roles such as PHP and CMS platforms such as Wordpress and Concrete5
- To learn and provide specialist HTML email build knowledge
- Having the ability to fully understand and follow briefs
- Have an awareness and understanding of each client’s brand guidelines ensuring that all work adheres to them.
- Support pitch teams by supplying relevant work to present to clients.
- Help in growing the agency’s digital business by delivering market‐leading work
- Maintenance of project records with relevant history to assist in the invoicing of all jobs.
- Interpretation of digital feedback and deliver amends
- Assisting with the agency’s social media content development
Key skills and attributes
- Front-end development – HTML5 and CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Appreciation of latest digital techniques and their commercial application
- Accurate estimating of development tasks
- Ability to deliver requested tasks in scheduled time and on budget
- Strong time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective & confident communicator at all levels
Desirable skills and attributes
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Web Developer in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.