Senior Account Manager
We’re currently on the lookout for a new Senior Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting in to an Account Director, you will be joining exciting and growing accounts helping to improve and maintain profitable business building upon the strong working relationships. You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Managers and Executives, leading by example at all times. You will be an experienced agency side account handler, ideally a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to grow and develop with an account. You will be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients. Experience of shopper marketing and/or financial services would be highly advantageous.
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to email@example.com with SAM London in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.