Social Media Executive
We’re looking for a social media native that can help us scale our social media offering. You will live and breathe social media and be familiar with the numerous applications of the different platforms, from building ad campaigns, measuring audiences, reporting on performance and developing content plans to managing a community. You will be confident dealing with clients, able to manage numerous projects, be calm under pressure and happy to work to tight deadlines.
- Content planning – our creative team write and design the content, but you’ll need to be able to brief them according to our clients’ social media strategy.
- Managing the social media cycle – you’ll be confident building a content plan, managing communities, briefing and guiding the creative team as they produce the content and then scheduling and promoting it when it’s finished. This will be followed by a performance report for the client.
- You’ll keep an eye out for opportunities, from trending topics to the latest social media formats and developments.
- Research – supporting on the development of social media strategies through audience and competitor research. This involves building audiences on different social platforms as well as identifying and analysing competitors.
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, happy to tackle any challenges thrown out you and work out what you don’t already know.
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Executive in the subject line please.
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice held here.